Our team is growing.
We’re always keen to hear from like-minded individuals who have a passion for helping those suffering with eating disorders and their families.
Here, you’ll find information and updates on job vacancies and opportunities at Orri.
Lead Specialist Eating Disorder Nurse
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Orri for a Lead Specialist Eating Disorder Nurse.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Nurse to join our innovative, responsive Specialist Eating Disorder Service in Central London.
We are looking for a highly motivated practitioner; preferably with experience of working with young people, young adults and adults with eating disorders. The successful applicant will be part of a supportive multi-disciplinary team based in central London, working with clients and their families.
You will be supported within the team by senior clinicians and will work closely with other specialists within the service. Clinical supervision, training and professional leadership will be provided.
Excellent team working will be an essential component to the post. Experience in systemic working, crisis interventions and physical assessment is essential. The role will identify and deliver relevant treatments and interventions; liaising with families, carers and the professional network. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a good level of initiative, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a dynamic MDT. The post holder will be required to take on other identified responsibilities suitable for the role.
Our offer is for a career not just a job, in a Service that is committed to providing outstanding and meaningful treatment to provide the best opportunity to support clients into recovery. At the heart of Orri is the belief that recovery is possible, and we work together as a team to ensure we deliver the best care possible to our clients whilst being committed to the wellbeing of the team.
This is a permanent post. The role is 5 days a week working 8am – 4.30pm.
We welcome visits or calls from interested candidates. To learn more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Junior Chef to join the Orri team!
Key roles and responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Head Chef, assist with development of an innovative and exciting set of menus on an ongoing basis, which compliments the therapeutic content of clients treatment plans and set/bespoke menus for events
- To assist the Head Chef in the management of the day to day running of the kitchen
- Responsible for the maintaining and refining of current kitchen systems, including weekly reports, stock takes, etc.
- To oversee the timely service of a high quality dining experiences
- To ensure all dietary preferences are catered for and alternatives of equal quality are served to all clients
- To work under the guidance of the Head Chef to lead and manage the kitchen communicating with the the clinical manager, Senior Dietician and therapeutic team daily targets and taking responsibility for maintaining high standards of quality, health and hygiene.
- Foster an environment where improvements to the experience, processes and service are welcomed and encouraged
Health and Safety
- Retention of EHO rating of 5/5 – relating to HACCP food handling practices, cleaning and stock management
- Oversee food handling in the kitchen and ensure HACCP procedures are followed at all times
- Take responsibility for monitoring and reporting any health and safety issues
- Operate safe practices and provide guidance to the wider team to ensure that their safety and that of clients is protected.
- Contribute to the formulation and review of risk assessments for all active projects
- Ensure your food safety training is up to date & appropriate for level of work involved
- To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure clients needs and expectations are met.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Head Chef
Please apply for further details: email@example.com
Title: Marketing Internship
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Length: 3 months
Dates/times: 1 day per week, 9am-5pm
Orri is a new Specialist Day Treatment service for those suffering with eating disorders and their families. We pioneer a new model of treatment to prevent unnecessary long-stay hospitalisation and aiming to reduce NHS spending.
Since opening in February 2019, we are an exciting startup and looking for a Marketing Intern to join the busy Marketing team. The successful candidate will support on various marketing initiatives that will help drive brand awareness and business growth. This is an exciting opportunity to support a company with a strong social impact arm.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the internship roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist with social media monitoring, content creation, scheduling and analysis
- Assist with drafting content for the website and monthly newsletter
- Perform landscape analysis for the eating disorder sector. Evaluate sector marketing and digital content
- Assist the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a marketing manager
- Assist with the hosting and organising of events
- Assist with daily administrative duties including notes and action-taking
- Represent Orri with a keen knowledge of our vision, purpose and treatment
- An interest in and sensitivity towards mental health and/or eating disorders
- Current enrolment or previous completion of an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Any offer of is conditional upon the following:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Satisfactory employment references
- Confirmation of qualifications and registrations
- Satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Record (cost met by Orri)
Please email us for more information: askOrri@orri-uk.com
Orri’s CPD Seminars
If you’re interested in learning more from our specialist clinicians, visit our Eventbrite page for our latest CPD seminars.
Perfect for healthcare professionals or those working towards a career in healthcare and/or mental health.
All proceeds go to our charity partner, Beat.