Our team is growing.
We’re always keen to hear from like-minded individuals who have a passion for helping those suffering with eating disorders and their families.
Here, you’ll find information and updates on job vacancies and opportunities at Orri.
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join Orri’s growing team!
All about this role:
- The Admissions Assistant role supports the Admissions team with treatment enquiries and supporting clients in their admission process for Orri on both a national, and international level.
- The role will support Orri’s growth and expansion at both in London and nationally.
- The Admissions Assistant will report directly to the Admissions Manager.
- The role requires exceptional organisational skills, an empathetic and compassionate approach, flexibility and a self-starter attitude.
All about you:
Qualifications and Training
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or similar level of qualification
- Must have experience working in a clinical setting or a strong interest in psychotherapy/psychology
Knowledge, skills and strength
- Exemplary verbal and written English
- Exemplary telephone manner
- Strong administrative skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong awareness of the sensitivities associated with eating disorders and mental health conditions
- Energy and commitment to the company’s cause and success
For more information, please email us with a copy of your CV: email@example.com