Our team is growing.
We’re always keen to hear from like-minded individuals who have a passion for helping those suffering with eating disorders and their families.
Here, you’ll find information and updates on job vacancies and opportunities at Orri.
We’re recruiting for accredited Psychotherapists to join the team at Orri!
We are looking for like-minded individuals with experience of working with clients with Eating Disorders.
Successful applicants will demonstrate experience in delivering both group and one-to-one therapies, preferably within in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
Please email us for more information and to apply: email@example.com
Title: Marketing Internship
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Length: 3 months
Dates/times: 1 day per week, 9am-5pm
This is an unpaid position but expenses will be reimbursed.
Orri is a new Specialist Day Treatment service for those suffering with eating disorders and their families. We pioneer a new model of treatment to prevent unnecessary long-stay hospitalisation and aiming to reduce NHS spending.
Since opening in February 2019, we are an exciting startup and looking for a Marketing Intern to join the busy Marketing team. The successful candidate will support on various marketing initiatives that will help drive brand awareness and business growth. This is an exciting opportunity to support a company with a strong social impact arm.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the internship roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist with social media monitoring, content creation, scheduling and analysis
- Assist with drafting content for the website and monthly newsletter
- Perform landscape analysis for the eating disorder sector. Evaluate sector marketing and digital content
- Assist the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a marketing manager
- Assist with the hosting and organising of events
- Assist with daily administrative duties including notes and action-taking
- Represent Orri with a keen knowledge of our vision, purpose and treatment
- An interest in and sensitivity towards mental health and/or eating disorders
- Current enrolment or previous completion of an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Any offer of is conditional upon the following:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Satisfactory employment references
- Confirmation of qualifications and registrations
- Satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Record (cost met by Orri)
Please email us for more information: askOrri@orri-uk.com