We’re looking for a Receptionist to join our growing team!
The postholder will cover the afternoon and evening shift of the reception at our Wimpole Street clinic in central London.
Hours: 27.5 hours per week, (1:30pm – 7:30pm)
Base: Orri, 80 Wimpole Street, London. W1G 9RE
Contract type: Permanent
- Answering incoming calls, referring to relevant departments/ employees to manage their enquiry, advising employees of any messages via email or MS Teams
- Proactively undertaking training on the admissions process, services provided in person and online for enquires via telephone, should the admissions team be unavailable
- Ensure urgent messages for the Clinical Director, Clinical Managers and/or Service Director at Wimpole Street are received and acknowledged in a timely manner
- Escalation of any client concerns
- Ensuring the reception area is kept to a high level of tidiness aligning with the health and safety requirements
- Management of deliveries to Wimpole Street, notifying the relevant person(s) and/or department to arrange collection from reception
- Flexible to work between both sites on Wimpole Street and Hallam Street (also London) in line with business needs