Some tender affirmations for you, to remind you that safety is possible within your body.
- I belong to myself. It is my birthright to know that I am enough without sacrificing who I am.
- I am always worthy of love, no matter how I look. My body can change but my worth does not.
- My body guides me and I trust its intuition. I will listen to it.
- I will pay close attention to what my body is telling me and treat it with care.
- My body is a source of strength, not insecurity or shame.
- I am not defined by what my body looks like; I’m so much more than that!
- I am grateful for what my body is capable of doing.
- I am free to be who I really am, and I refuse to allow the words “thin” or “fat” to define me.
- I will no longer be enslaved by labels, thoughts and feelings that do not belong to me.
- My body deserves respect for all that it’s capable of doing.
- My body is not for others’ approval or satisfaction.
- Coming home to myself is rooted in my sense of belonging and reassures me that I am meant to be here – messy. imperfect, and just as I am.
Can you think of any affirmations for yourself? Be sure to email us them, or message us on social media!