We’re looking for a Kitchen Associate to join our growing team!
The Kitchen Associate will provide daily support to the Head Chef in basic meal preparation and food storage, general cleaning within the kitchen area, unloading of food and beverage deliveries as required, as well as the serving of food as required.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Level 1 Food Hygiene and COSHH certificates (training can be provided if required)
- An interest in food / catering preparation preferable
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Keen to work within a team environment
- Has high level of physical stamina and ability to work consistently in a busy kitchen environment
If this sounds like the job for you, we’d love to hear from you! Click below to find out more and apply.