We’re looking for a Treatment Advisor to join the Orri team and help support our eating disorder treatment programmes.
About the role
Orri is an ambitious, young, fast-growing company committed to changing the way we treat eating disorders in the UK. The Treatment Advisor role is a dynamic post supporting a fast-paced and busy admissions team.
The post holder will be responsible for responding to and coordinating treatment enquiries, managing our CRM tool, liaising with clinical and admissions team members to arrange assessment meetings, as well as supporting the admissions team in day-to-day administrative needs. The post holder will be required to work as part of a team with management, clinical and clerical staff to deliver the highest standard of support to prospective clients.
The post holder will be highly organised and proactive, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and to manage and prioritise a varied and busy workload. The post requires a positive and hands on attitude and approach; with empathy, influencing and interpersonal skills.
Orri is the leading provider of day treatment for eating disorders in the UK. Our vision is “Recovery for All”.
We offer recovery-based, face-to-face treatment both online and in person. Programmes follow a stepped approach so that treatment evolves with each individual as they progress in recovery. At the heart of the Orri team is the belief that recovery is possible for all. We work collaboratively to provide expert, evidence-based treatment with kindness and compassion at its core.
The prevalence of people with a serious eating disorder requiring specialist treatment is increasing in the UK and beyond. Founded in July 2018, Orri provides an intensive day treatment programme for people aged 16+ with eating disorders, providing both a cost-effective alternative to long-stay hospitalisation as well as the opportunity for earlier intervention. Evidence strongly demonstrates that earlier intervention achieves better patient outcomes. Starting with one centre in central London and a full online service, our ambition is to grow new Orri centres across England, making intensive day treatment a new choice for those suffering with an eating disorder, their families and loved ones, and for those who commission/fund services on their behalf.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Answering and responding to treatment enquiries
- Efficiently and effectively manage Hubspot, Orri’s CRM tool, to collect client data and manage correspondence
- Effectively log potential clients in Orri’s pipeline whilst keeping this document/software up to date
- Arrange Admission specialist intake meetings, pre-admissions assessments and online/in person visits
- Liaise with clinical team members to arrange intake assessments & next steps meetings
- Support the team with the Admissions Audit to ensure all clinical material is stored accurately on KIPU and all actions are completed
- Liaison with external referrals, NHS Teams and private practitioners to ensure all relevant clinical information is collected, reviewed, stored and responded to
- Efficiently use computer-based systems to enter pertinent client information, ensure data compliance and maintain relevant databases
- Produce emails and letters which inform clients of the appropriate admission details, dates and support finance with billing where appropriate
- Organise and prioritise assignments to complete work in a timely and efficient manner, particularly when there are changes in workload or assignments
Desired skills and expertise:
- Previous experience working alongside a senior team in a healthcare or clinical setting would be preferable, but not essential
- Highly development communication and negotiation skills
- Highly development diary management and organisational skills
- In addition, any ad hoc requirements required within the postholders skill set to support Orri may be required In addition, any ad hoc requirements required within the postholders skill set to support Orri may be required.
In addition, any ad hoc requirements required within the postholders skill set to support Orri may be required.
|Job title:||Treatment Advisor|
|Salary:||£24,000 per annum|
|Hours:||Full time – 40 hours per week.|
|Base:||Hybrid between Hallam Street, Wimpole Street and home based.|
|Annual leave:||The basic annual leave entitlement in a full year is 33 days inclusive of bank holidays. Leave entitlement is pro rata where applicable. The service is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.|
- Working for a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ service in all 5 areas
- Monday to Friday work pattern
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays and the service closure over Christmas
- Significant opportunity to lead in service development and expansion with particular focus on client safety and care
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption package
- Enhanced disclosure check cost covered
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards schemes
- Contributory pension scheme with salary sacrifice options.
- Free Statutory and Mandatory Training
- Free professional development and CPD certified training
- Two annual corporate events plus additional ad hoc social events throughout the year
- Career development opportunities
Orri operates a smoke free policy on all premises and grounds.
Orri is an equal opportunities employer.